Thursday, November 20, 2008

Linkstravaganza!

Oy vey! It's been a week around here. Breaking news abounds, Mike was sick yesterday, and there's a slim chance Katie may kill me. Of course, it's only Thursday, so it could still get infinitely worse.

So, in lieu of hanging myself with my own words, here's a million links to check out! If you need me, you'll find me under a desk, praying, and probably weeping.

Girl lives for months without a heart! Whether or not she's the tinman, undetermined.

China denies stealing US space secrets. Of course, admitting to stealing space secrets probably wouldn't be the best course of action. Typically, when stealing, it is wise to deny.

China moves to stem mass layoffs.
I don't believe it. They like to lie.

Speaking of things I don't believe, atheists are running wild in America.

Russia says they see a chance to repair ties with the US.
Um, let's see, you guys are the ones causing trouble, so of course you see the chance to repair. Reminds me of the guy who used to beat me up in gym class telling me he could help me with self-defense. Man, I hated that guy.

The Roots may be the new band on "Late Night." And in the process, lose all credibility!

Scott's iPhone needs: Some of these apps to be real!

Finally, a way to properly store pizza in a fridge.
You know, just in case plates, tupperware, saran wrap, or tin foil are unavailable...

Tilt-Shift photography is all the rage. Um... I don't know how to make jokes about photography.

Recession hasn't got you down? Then waste some money on this, a caution sign poseable statue!

File under: Sarah Palin's dream come true. Drill, baby, drill.

But let's not leave out Tina Fey. Here's an option in case those black-frame glasses feel a little boring.

This week I'm obsessed with Bento! These two geeked out examples are why.

Lydia loves Star Trek: But the real question remains; does she know these facts about the new movie?!

All the recalls lately reminded me of this classic Onion article. Enjoy!

Going to see Twilight this weekend? Better bring this...

'Meh' added to the dictionary. Ironically, 'illiterate' and 'moron' removed.

The new GnR album drops this weekend. Chuck Klosterman has a review, and it's better than you'd think. Actually, EW, Rolling Stone, the Telegraph, and Time all seem to like it. Wait, what? Seriously? Wow....

Of course, you don't have to take their words for it. Check it out yourself here!

Finally, this week in Batman, I've got two of my favorite things together. Prince and the Bat-Family, living in perfect harmony.

No comments: